Dr. Narasimha Jatavallabhula practices Neuropathology in Fresno, CA. Dr. Jatavallabhula studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Rangaraya Medical College 1991
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Birth Defects
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Penn State University Program
Dr. Narasimha Sastry Jatavallabhula MD's Practice location
Fresno, CA 93701Get Direction
Longview, TX 75601Get Direction
Dr. Narasimha Sastry Jatavallabhula MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Movement Disorder in Parkinson's May Be Due to Brain's Rewiring
Parkinson’s is among the most common neurodegenerative and movement disorders that touches the lives of approximately 1% of the population over the age of 60. It is more common among men than women, which suggests apart from genetics, hormonal and environmental factors may play a role. Although...
- New Research Disproves Link Between Alzheimer's and Heartburn Drugs
Previous studies have found an association between common heartburn medications and an increased risk of AD. However, more recent studies have reached other conclusions.A group of researchers from Germany found that proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), including commonly used medications such as Nexium,...
- Living With Muscular Dystrophy and the Challenges of Daily Life
Muscular dystrophy is a genetic disorder characterized by gradually deteriorating muscular strength functions. It is primarily caused by mutations in the genes, specifically those that take care of proper muscular functioning and protein production. The disease affects several people worldwide,...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Knocking Out Parkinson's: How Boxing is Effective for Parkinson's Patients
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive disorder of the central system that primarily affects the motor system and movement capabilities of the patients. The symptoms of Parkinson’s disease usually appear slowly overtime but are generally dominated by shaking, rigidity, slowness when patients try...
- Loveneet Singh7407 North Cedar Avenue Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Lucian Maidan M.D.3000 Q St Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Perminder Bhatia MD736 E Bullard Ave Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Melvin R. Helm M.D.1865 E Alluvial Ave Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Isabelo Santos Artacho MD6323 N Fresno Street Fresno CA 93710
- Dr. Loren Ingrid Alving M.D.3313 N Hilliard St Fresno CA 93726