Dr. Abdul Rehman MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology751 N Rutledge St Suite 1100 Springfield IL, 62702
Dr. Abdul Rehman is a gastroenterologist practicing in Springfield, IL. Dr. Rehman specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rehman performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Abdul Rehman MD's Practice location
Springfield, IL 62702Get Direction
LA CROSSE, WI 54601Get Direction
Dr. Abdul Rehman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rehman
- Why Canary Seeds Are Ideal for Gluten-Free Diets
Celiac disease is a genetic autoimmune disease that causes the patients to suffer attacks to the small intestine whenever they ingest products with gluten. It’s estimated that one in one hundred people worldwide suffer from celiac disease and that approximately two and a half million people in the...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- How to Diagnose and Treat Gallstones
Who are at risk of developing gallstones?- Obesity is one of the biggest risk factors in developing gallstones. It increases a person's overall cholesterol levels, making it difficult to maintain a completely empty bladder. - Women who are pregnant, on birth control pills, or taking hormonal...
- Is Appendicitis a Lifelong Condition?
What is Appendicitis?In order to understand whether the condition of appendicitis is a lifelong condition or not, we should first be aware of what the condition is about, which body part is affected and what the person suffering from appendicitis needs to go through. Because knowing all this will...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Dr. Aman Ali M.D.3309 Panther Creek Drive Springfield Illinois 62711
- Dr. Sailaja M. Cheruku M.D.1025 S 6th St Springfield IL 62703
- Dr. Howard B Chodash M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Stuart A Torgerson M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Aman Ali MD751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Mei Chris Huang M.D.751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702