Dr. Donald C Watson MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery1910 Nonconnah Blvd Suite 120 Memphis TN, 38132
Dr. Donald Watson practices Pediatric Surgery in Memphis, TN. Dr. Watson treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Watsondiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Stanford Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Surgery; Stanford Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- National Heart and Lung Institute 1973
Dr. Donald C Watson MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38132Get Direction
Dr. Donald C Watson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watson
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Dr. Max R. Langham M.D.777 Washington Ave Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD, MPH1500 Cooper St Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Eunice Yuee-dean Huang M.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Martin L. Blakely M.D.7102 Doctors Office Tower Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Tamarah Jeanette Westmoreland MD PHD262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. John Alexander Sandoval M.D.13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045