Dr. Timothy Hanna is a podiatrist practicing in New Albany, IN. Dr. Hanna is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Hanna diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine- Cleveland, OH D.D.S. 2011
Colorado State University BS 2006
- Chief Resident Foot and Ankle Surgery Norton Hospital Kentucky Podiatric Residency
- Sports Related Injuries
- Achilles Tendon Pain & Ruptures
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Foreign Bodies
- Tendinitis of Foot & Ankle
- Ligament Rupture Conservative & Surgical Care
- Diabetic Preventative Ulceration
- Ingrown Toenails
- Bio-mechanical Ankle & Foot Pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Bone Spurs
- Flat Feet /Painful Over-Pronation
- Children's Foot Injuries
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Toenail and Skin Conditions
- Orthotic Constructions
- Infection Treatment
- Board Certified American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Norton Hospital Kentucky Podiatric Medicine Podiatric Medicine Residency Program 2014
Professional Society Memberships
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
Articles and Publications
- Published Article, Journal of Foot & Ankle Surgery
Dr. Timothy D. Hanna, DPM, FACFAS's Practice location
LOUISVILLE, KY 40207Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Timothy D. Hanna, DPM, FACFAS | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Timothy D. Hanna, DPM, FACFAS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanna
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- Dr. Benjamin Blodgett DPM200 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Angela Binns Didyk DPM4644 Chamberlain Ln Louisville KY 40241
- Dr. Toritsenere B Onosode DPM4602 Southern Pkwy Louisville KY 40214
- Alan Keith Mauser D.P.M.2525 Bardstown Rd Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Bradford Unroe DPM6801 Dixie Hwy Louisville KY 40258
- Dr. Brian Przystawski DPM, PSC4119 Browns Ln Louisville KY 40220