Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.
Sports Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sports Medicine555 S 18th St Columbus OH, 43205
Amy Elizabeth Valasek, MD, MSc is a physician for Nationwide Children's Sports Medicine and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She ...
Education and Training
University of Maryland School of Medicine 2005
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sports Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- 2008
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics Council of Sports Medicine and
- Member, American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- Member, American College of Sports Medicine
- Medical Student Research Grant, Emergency Medicine Foundation 2002
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Problems
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Broken Ankle
- Stress Fracture
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Member American College of Sports Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical System/Sports Medicine 2009
- University of Maryland Medical Center 2009
Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43205Get Direction
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
WESTERVILLE, OH 43082Get Direction
Dr. Amy Elizabeth Valasek M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Valasek
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- How to Prevent Neonatal Jaundice
Jaundice is also described as hyperbilirubinemia, which is a very common condition that occurs in newborns within 2 to 4 days after they’re born. It results from an excessive amount of bilirubin, which is a waste product produced by the breakdown of red blood cells. Fully mature livers are capable...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Flakka in the News
Drugs have been around for many years, changing the conscience of people for a long time. Some drugs that are forbidden today had been legal in some period of our history, and even considered a medicine. But when scientists concluded that certain drugs do more harm than good, lawmakers made them...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- Epilepsy and Its Effects On the Body
Epilepsy is a chronic neurological disorder with seizures as its main symptom.Epilepsy in the Body: What are the Effects?Epilepsy is a common brain disorder affecting almost three million Americans. This condition can be caused by an injury or illness but most cases have no known cause. Epilepsy is...
- Dr. Anastasia Noel Fischer MD5680 VENTURE DR DUBLIN OH 43017
- Dr. Eric S Bowman DO700 Childrens Dr Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Sarah Peters Cribbs MD555 S 18th St Columbus OH 43205
- Dr. Reno Ravindran M.D.5680 VENTURE DR DUBLIN OH 43017
- Dr. Richard Edward Rodenberg MD5680 VENTURE DR DUBLIN OH 43017
- Dr. Kelsey Logan MD3900 Stoneridge Ln Dublin OH 43017