Dr. Mark Edwards is a general practitioner practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Edwards does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Edwards provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1983
- Naval Aerospace Oper Med Ins, Aerospace Medicine Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Aerospace Medicine Univ S Ca Sch Of Med, Emergency Medicine Naval Hosp Pensacola, Family Practice
Dr. Mark Edwards MD's Practice location
San Diego, CA 92131Get Direction
PACE, FL 32571Get Direction
Dr. Mark Edwards MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Dehydration
Replacing fluids and electrolytes are the best ways to curtail dehydration. The dehydration treatment will depend on the source of the dehydration, age and how serious it is.How to cure dehydration in adults who are sickThe majority of adults can treat dehydration by consuming plenty of water and...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- How Do You Diagnose Sinusitis?
SinusitisSinusitis refers to an inflammatory infection that affects the sinuses. The infection is caused by bacteria, allergies, viruses or fungi. Sinusitis is an infection that can affect people of all ages. Acute sinusitis lasts for 3-8 weeks, and the chronic form which is to last for more than 8...
- What Causes Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are inflamed and swollen veins in the rectum, which is the last section of the digestive system. They can also occur at the opening of the anus. The veins in the lower rectum and anus tend to swell under pressure, which is basically what causes hemorrhoids. They cause severe pain in the...
- Alternative Treatments for AIDS
There is a term called “complementary and alternative medicine” (CAM). This term means that there are other ways to treat AIDS and HIV than traditional medicine. Sometimes CAM is used with traditional medicine. The patient is administered complementary medicine when it is used along with...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Dr. Diego Mendez M.D.2917 Niles St Bakersfield CA 93306
- Dr. Mary E Hine M.D.10737 Camino Ruiz San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.34520 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Michael L Kent MD2841 Rendova Road San Diego CA 92155
- Dr. Robert Eric Dinenberg M.D.9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Kate Anna Haggerty M.D.3853 Rosecrans St San Diego CA 92110