Dr. Bruce Lindgren is a urologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Lindgren specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1990
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1990
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology- 2008
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2000
- Malacoplakia of the bladder in a 16-year-old girl.
- Pediatric robotic-assisted laparoscopic diverticulectomy.
- Are abdominal x-rays a reliable way to assess for constipation?
- Pediatric renal lymphangiectasia: importance of recognition and accurate renal imaging.
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic reoperative repair for failed pyeloplasty in children: a safe and highly effective treatment option.
- Definition of reliable, objective criteria by abdominal radiography to identify occult constipation in children with lower urinary tract symptoms.
- Endoscopic management of transurethrally inserted magnetic beads.
- Appendicovesicostomy--What is the Best Technique for a Good Operation?
- Use of Pediatric Open, Laparoscopic and Robot-Assisted Laparoscopic Ureteral Reimplantation in the United States: 2000 to 2012.
- CEVL interactive - Promoting effective teamwork to perform robot assisted laparoscopic pyeloplasty in pediatric urology.
- Robot-assisted retroperitoneal lymph node dissection (RA-RPLND) in the adolescent population.
- Renal computed tomography with 3-dimensional angiography and simultaneous measurement of plasma contrast clearance reduce the invasiveness and cost of evaluating living renal donor candidates.
- Davinci Robotic Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs)
- Kidney Stones
- Birth Defects
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Inguinal Hernia
- MemberAmerican Urological Association
- Member American Academy of Pediatrics
- Member Society for Pediatric Urology
- Member Society of University Urologists
- Member Society for Fetal Urology
- Member Chicago Urological Society
- Member Chicago Medical Society
- Member Minimally Invasive Robotic Association
- Member International Pediatric Endosurgery Group
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Pediatric Urology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Urology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 1992
- Loyola University Affiliated Hospitals 1990
- MICHAEL REESE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center 1998
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Pediatric Urology 1998
- pediatric urology, Long Island Jewish Medical Center 1996
- Long Island Jewish Med. Ctr. 1998
Dr. Bruce W. Lindgren MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60614Get Direction
CHICAGO, IL 60611Get Direction
Dr. Bruce W. Lindgren MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Chlamydia Treatment Options
Infections that are transmitted through sexual contact are known as sexually transmitted diseases or STDs. One type of a sexually transmitted disease (STD) is chlamydia.In the US, a substantial number of chlamydia infections are reported every year, making it one of the most common sexually...
- Are There Effective Treatments For Genital Herpes?
While there is no cure for genital herpes, there are several treatments that may be effective in providing relief for symptoms. Treatment is not only aimed at relieving symptoms but also helps to reduce the frequency of outbreaks. Certain treatments may even reduce the chances of transmitting...
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.3201 Old Glenview Road Willmette Illinois 60091
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kalyan C Latchamsetty M.D.1725 W Harrison St Chicago IL 60612