Dr. Frederick E Leickly MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology2665 FOX POINTE DR COLUMBUS IN, 47203
Dr. Frederick Leickly practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Indianapolis, IN. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Leickly treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1980
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Sensitivity and specificity of asthma definitions and symptoms used in a survey of childhood asthma.
- Asthma severity and prevalence in adolescents--is there a change afoot?
- Children, their school environment, and asthma.
- Cutaneous granulomatous lesions in patients with ataxia-telangiectasia.
- Multisystem reactions during egg oral food challenges may be associated with less severe reactions on initial presentation.
- Variations in pollen counts between Indianapolis, IN, and Dayton, OH, in spring 2013 and 2014.
- Development of IgA and IgG2 subclass deficiency after sulfasalazine therapy.
- Successful treatment of autoimmune hemolytic anemia in common variable immunodeficiency with high-dose intravenous gamma globulin.
- A comparison of bronchodilator responses to albuterol delivered by ultrasonic versus jet nebulization in moderate to severe asthma.
- Prevalence of possible undiagnosed asthma and associated morbidity among urban schoolchildren.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Frederick E Leickly MD's Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
COLUMBUS, IN 47203Get Direction
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Frederick E Leickly MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leickly
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...