Jeff Kitchen is a physical therapist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Jeff Kitchen specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jeff Kitchen can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jeff Kitchen will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jeff D Kitchen P.T.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85255Get Direction
SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260Get Direction
Jeff D Kitchen P.T.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Mary Anne Dicaro PT7122 W Softwind Dr Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Keith W Fandry DPT9377 E Bell Rd Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Veronika Marie Campbell PT, MPT, CSCS, NSC2020 W Whispering Wind Dr Phoenix AZ 85085
- Tj Nereng DPT16515 S 40th St Phoenix AZ 85048
- Christine M. Phillips PT, DPT1844 E Baseline Rd Tempe AZ 85283
- Mr. Richard Sedillo P.T.16700 N THOMPSON PEAK PKWY SCOTTSDALE AZ 85260