Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP
Psychologist3612 Landmark Dr Suite B Columbia SC, 29204
Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier is a psychologist practicing in Columbia, SC. Dr. Chesno grier specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Chesno grier evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Chesno grier because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29204Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Chesno grier PHD AND NCSP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chesno grier
- Understanding the Causes of Depression: Is Depression Hereditary?
While researchers are becoming increasingly aware that depression can be genetic, there is a need to shed more light on this issue because it is often misinterpreted. Is depression hereditary? Many people have the misconception that they will necessarily develop depression if their parents or any...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Dr. Myriam J Sollman PHD505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Joseph Patrick Boland PH.D.1 Harbison Way Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Kimberly Kruse11 Richland Medical Park Dr Columbia SC 29203
- Tara Weathers Stokes M.A.257 Crossbow Dr Columbia SC 29212
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Hammill PSYD LPC CACII207 Swartz Rd Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. Edwin Selman Watson PH.D.1720 Main St Columbia SC 29201