Dr. Lee Raley is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Raley specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Raley often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Dr. Lee Cecil Raley M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Lee Cecil Raley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- Colon Cancer
What is colon cancer?Colon cancer is cancer of the large intestine, also known as the colon. If the last segment of the colon, the rectum, has a cancerous growth, it is known as rectal carcinoma. These two conditions are collectively referred to as colorectal cancer.Carcinoma of the colon is the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Gabriel Matonba Peal MD500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kurtis S. Vinsant M.D.701 N UNIVERSITY AVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. William Conan Mustain M.D.4301 W MARKHAM ST # 783 LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Jonathan Amarkwei Laryea MB CHB4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Jason S Mizell M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. John Gocio MD4300 W 7th St Little Rock AR 72205