Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.
Emergency Physician1900 Randolph Rd Suite 900 Charlotte NC, 28207
Dr. Steven Folstad practices Emergency Medicine in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Folstad assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Folstad examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- MemberNorth Carolina Medical Society
- Member North Carolina College of Emergency Physicians
- Member American College of Emergency Physicians
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 1993
Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
MOORESVILLE, NC 28117Get Direction
Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Folstad
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Dr. Harry M. Little M.D.1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Marc Alan Darst MD11301 Golf Links Drive North Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Josie B Bowen MD1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Nadine Lettman-carswell MD3101 Latrobe Dr Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Todd M Listwa M.D.1900 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Michael Beatty M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203