Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.
Emergency Physician206 JOE V. KNOX AVENUE MOORESVILLE NC, 28117
Dr. Steven Folstad practices Emergency Medicine in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Folstad assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Folstad examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Member North Carolina Medical Society
- Member North Carolina College of Emergency Physicians
- Member American College of Emergency Physicians
- Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Emergency Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center 1993
Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
MOORESVILLE, NC 28117Get Direction
Dr. Steven G Folstad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Folstad
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Todd R Hansen M.D.206 JOE V. KNOX AVENUE MOORESVILLE NC 28117
- Dr. Christopher Anderson MD120 Sumter Dr Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Susan Sturgess MD115 E MARANTA RD MOORESVILLE NC 28117
- Dr. Richard Arriviello D.O.171 Fairview Rd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. John William Woodward MD111 KILSON DR STE 201 MOORESVILLE NC 28117