Dr. Erhan Ergene practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Ergene studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Erhan Ergene's Practice location
Erhan Ergene's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ergene
- The Importance of Compassion and Nonverbal Communication with Alzheimer's Patients
Communication involves much more than verbal speech and written language. After all, pretty much everyone knows how important things like eye contact, facial expressions, and human touch can be when communicating.However, communicating with people with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia can be...
- When Multiple Sclerosis Drugs Cause More Problems Than They Solve
Unfortunately, treating multiple sclerosis can often feel like "one step forward, two steps back." It is not uncommon to feel as if the drugs for MS are doing more harm than good, and here is one way to look at the complicated relationship with medication.A cultural phenomenonGenerally, many suggest...
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Telemedicine for Parkinson's Disease Care
Telemedicine is defined as a means of telecommunication to help treat and diagnose patients. Within recent years, telemedicine has become increasingly popular. It was just around fifty years ago that some hospitals began to work on various cases of trying out this method of treatment delivery. With...
- Breakthrough Research on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
A study which was recently published in the Natural Communications journal, outlines a major breakthrough in research around facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, also known as FSHD.The study was performed by the University of Minnesota Medical School. Researchers at the university inserted the...
- Dopamine Promoters for Parkinson's Disease
If you’re a science guru, you probably already know that dopamine is a substance in the brain necessary for the functioning of your entire body. Dopamine plays a significant role in your nervous system by helping your body execute its functions smoothly. But, there is the problem. People with...
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Maria Karbowska-jankowska Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Christopher Zallek Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- David Wang Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Dennis Garwacki Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606