Dr. Michael Sumner Mitnik MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon4801 Mcmahon Blvd Nw Suite 155 Albuquerque NM, 87114
Dr. Michael Mitnik is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Mitnik specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Mitnik tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1979
New York Medical College 1984
Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai 1979
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Torn Meniscus
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Program
Dr. Michael Sumner Mitnik MD's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87114Get Direction
Dr. Michael Sumner Mitnik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitnik
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Efforts for Muscular Dystrophy Research
There is vast research going into the effort to find new ways to combat Muscular Dystrophy. Before any new treatment can see the light of the day, it undergoes a series of testing called clinical trials.When a patient is part of a clinical trial, they benefit from cutting-edge treatment that...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Why Does Fibromyalgia Affect More Women?
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder, which involves widespread pain in the muscles and bones along with chronic fatigue and cognitive difficulties. This medical condition is often misdiagnosed because its symptoms are subjective without a clear known cause. A few of the classic...
- Dr. Julia R. Pring MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Mark K Crawford MD5310 Homestead Rd Ne Albuquerque NM 87110
- Dr. Mohit Bansal MD1988 Gulf To Bay Blvd. Clearwater FL 33765
- Dr. Allison A. Richards MD2nd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Toribio Tomas Natividad MD1 University Of New Mexico Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Zachary A. Child MDUnm Hospital Orthopaedic Surgery Albuquerque NM 87131