Dr. Jay Kleinfeld is a cardiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kleinfeld specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Kleinfeld also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Far Eastern University Institute of Medicine 1981
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1973
- Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys
Dr. Jay Kleinfeld MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10044Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10044Get Direction
Dr. Jay Kleinfeld MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Alternative Treatments for Congestive Heart Failure
Congestive heart failure is a serious heart condition where the heart cannot pump the required amount of blood needed for the body’s circulatory system. Prevention is the most important step for congestive heart failure, and this can be achieved through a healthy diet and lifestyle. If the usual...
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What to Expect After Having an Ablation
After the completion of your catheter ablation operation, the professionals will move you to a separate room while you wait for them to pull out the catheters. After a few hours, they will remove the catheters, and then they will apply pressure on the areas or around the incision to stop or control...
- What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Right-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure is called by other names, such as congestive heart failure (CHF), cardiac failure, left-sided heart failure, and right-sided heart failure.The heart is an organ that pumps blood to various parts of the body and is a little larger than...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Elena V. Bezoff D.O3049 Ocean Parkway Brooklyn New York 11235
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- Dr. Jeremiah M. Gelles MD8714 5th Avenue Brooklyn New York 11209