Dr. Heejung Yang is a Chiropractor practicing in Warren, MI. Dr. Yang specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Yang seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Heejung Yang D.C.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48088Get Direction
Heejung Yang D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Joseph G. Estrada D.C.35531 Weideman St Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2141 Cass Lake Rd Keego Harbor Michigan 48320
- Christopher Brioc D.C.36620 Garfield Rd Charter Twp of Clinton Michigan 48035
- Dr. David A. Guzzardo D.C.39725 Garfield Clinton Township Michigan 48038
- Austin Hibner20742 Hall Rd. Clinton Township MI 48038