Dr. Gordon Kent is a Chiropractor practicing in Seaview, WA. Dr. Kent specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kent seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Gordon Raymond Kent DC's Practice location
Seaview, WA 98644Get Direction
Dr. Gordon Raymond Kent DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Dr. Matthew J Reilly D.C.167 1st. Ave. N. Ilwaco WA 98624
- Dr. George Auttelet D.C.1108 12 Th South Pacific Hwy Long Beach WA 98631
- Dr. Adam Lopez D.C.679 E Harbor St Warrenton OR 97146
- Dr. Stephen D Johnson D.C.679 E Harbor St Warrenton OR 97146
- Dr. Barry Kim Sears D.C.2935 Marine Dr Astoria OR 97103
- Dr. Ted L Forcum DC11385 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd Beaverton OR 97008