Dr. Thomas O'donnell is a vascular surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. O'donnell specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. O'donnell diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Thomas F O'donnell MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02111Get Direction
Dr. Thomas F O'donnell MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Dr. Joseph Francis Iovino MD780 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Michael Belkin MD75 Francis Street Boston MA 02115
- Dr. Maria Elizabeth Litzendorf M.D.4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. William Mark Nannery MD490 Chapman St Canton MA 02021
- Dr. Giovanni Agostino Ferrante MD780 Main St South Weymouth MA 02190
- Dr. Noah A Rosen MD800 West Cummings Park Woburn MA 01801