Dr. Louis T Riley M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)300 Stonecrest Blvd Suite 490 Smyrna TN, 37167
Dr. Louis Riley is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Smyrna, TN. Dr. Riley specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Riley can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Riley can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ky Coll of Med, Lexington Ky 1980
University of Kentucky College of Medicine 1980
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Univ Of Ky Hosp, Family Medicine
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Louis T Riley M.D.'s Practice location
Smyrna, TN 37167Get Direction
Dr. Louis T Riley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riley
- What is Cervical Cryotherapy?
Cryotherapy is a form of medical therapy that uses extremely low temperatures of about -110 degrees Celsius to help the body heal from physical exertion. Normally, this practice is done in a cryotherapy chamber that encloses the entire body from the neck down, but the same technology can be...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Why Is Ovarian Cancer So Difficult to Treat?
While many meaningful leaps forward have been made in various types of cancer in recent years, unfortunately, ovarian cancer is not one of them. This has left many experts and people who have the condition wondering, "why is it so difficult to treat ovarian cancer?"A rare conditionDiagnosis for...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Dr. Jaime Moises Vasquez M.D.2410 Patterson St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. Nicole Leigh Heidemann MD2011 Murphy Avenue Nashville Tennessee 37203
- Dr. Michael H Hochman MD1815 S Kanner Hwy Stuart FL 34994
- Dr. Tamara L Callahan M.D.The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Leigh Simpson Redden M.D.4323 Carothers Pkwy Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Roseann Maikis M.D.2011 Murphy Ave Nashville TN 37203