Dr. Laura Lynne Engbretson M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1211 Union Ave Suite 200 Memphis TN, 38104
Dr. Laura Engbretson, MD, specialist in obstetrics & gynecology, currently practices medicine at Memphis, Tennessee. Dr. Engbretson is licensed to see patients in Tennessee. In addition to having active ...
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
Dr. Laura Lynne Engbretson M.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Memphis, TN 38114Get Direction
Dr. Laura Lynne Engbretson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Engbretson
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- High-Risk Pregnancy: What Does This Mean?
A pregnancy is considered high-risk when either the mother or the baby have a higher chance of medical complications. High-risk pregnancies require closer monitoring and care, to make sure both the mom and baby stay healthy throughout the entire pregnancy.Risk factors that would make doctor's label...
- Arthritis May Lead to Obesity
According to a new study, many adults who have arthritis have a one commonality; they are obese. If an individual has arthritis, he or she has a 54% higher risk of obesity, as reported by Jennifer Hootman, PhD, an epidemiologist with the CDC and co-author of the study published in CDC’s Morbidity...
- What Causes Back Pain in Pregnancy?
Back pain is a very common complaint among pregnant women and many often neglect it. About 80% of women experience lower back pain. During pregnancy, the mother's body weight increases, the baby grows, and the baby's body becomes softer and flexible to prepare for labor. A number of changes happen...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- What is an Endometrial Ablation?
This is a procedure which surgically destroys the uterine lining (endometrium). The aim of endometrial ablation is to minimize menstrual flow. No incision is required for this procedure. A light viewing hysteroscope is inserted through the channels between the vagina and cervix. The procedure may be...
- Dr. Riad Homsi MD80 Humphreys Center Memphis Tennessee 38120
- Dr. William David Stinson M.D.315 Walnut Bend South Cordova TN 38018
- Ms. Dominique Marie Butawan-ali MD5 First Village Dr Pinehurst NC 28374
- Dr. Erinn R Morgan MD7900 Airways Blvd. Southaven MS 38671
- Dr. Fazal M Manejwala M.D.6215 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120
- Dr. Cory R Tinker MD6215 Humphreys Blvd Memphis TN 38120