Dr. Jon Page is an ophthalmologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Page specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Page can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Page can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 2002
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Point mutations in the guanine phosphoribosyltransferase from Giardia lamblia modulate pyrophosphate binding and enzyme catalysis.
- Primary malignant non-seminomatous germ cell tumour of the mediastinum treated by surgery and chemotherapy.
- Randomised study of ticarcillin, cefamandole with or without tobramycin in febrile, neutropenic patients with solid tumors.
- Randomized trial of combination chemotherapy in hormone-resistant metastatic prostate carcinoma.
- Meta AMSA (m-AMSA) in patients with advanced ovarian carcinoma.
- Ny Eye Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology; Lenox Hill Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jon P Page M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Jon P Page M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Page
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- What is Color Blindness?
Color blindness is not a real blindness but a deficiency in seeing colors. People having color blindness can’t distinguish between certain colors, like red and green, or blue and yellow. The red and green color deficiency is the most common type of this condition.What causes color blindness?It is...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What are the Pros and Cons of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Lasik eye surgery, short form for laser in situ keratomileusis, is the most exercised surgical option for correcting eye vision discrepancies in America. Its immense popularity has a lot to do with the significant vision improvement it brings about completely dispensing eyeglasses or contact lenses....
- What are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is an infection of the eyes. It is easily contracted, but if treated in the right way, could be cured easily. There are several types of conjunctivitis, and two of them are Gonococcal and Chlamydial Conjunctivitis. These types of conjunctivitis are usually bacterial and may affect one...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- Dr. D. Michael Colvard M.D.5363 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Jamshyd David Karlin M.D.7301 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD650 W. Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007
- Sadiqa K. Stelzner MD1908 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Afshin James Khodabakhsh MD416 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Natalia Tilki D.O.16260 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436