Dr. Elizabeth Groninger is an optometrist practicing in Plainfield, IN. Dr. Groninger specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Groninger performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Elizabeth A Groninger O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Elizabeth A Groninger O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Dr. Randall S Bernstein O.D.2710 E 62nd St Indianapolis IN 46220
- Dr. Faye Louise Peters O.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. James J. Kramer O.D.1500 W Oak Street Zionsville IN 46077
- Dr. Jeffrey C Marshall O.D.1990 N Arlington Ave Indianapolis IN 46218
- Dr. Michael A Colarusso O.D.6985 W 38th St Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Ami Naren Fraser O.D.5455 Harrison Park Ln Indianapolis IN 46216