Dr. Jeffrey Colburn is a Dentist practicing in Muskegon, MI. Dr. Colburn specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeffrey Keith Colburn DDS's Practice location
Muskegon, MI 49444Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Keith Colburn DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Dr. Ryan Todd Brunworth DDS513 Seminole Rd Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Kennard William Creason DDS333 A Jackson Grand Haven MI 49417
- Dr. Michelle M Buchanan DDS1179 Whitehall Rd Muskegon MI 49445
- Robert D Plambeck DDS2700 Baker St Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Jared Matthew Vanittersum DDS1221 E Sherman Blvd Muskegon MI 49444
- Dr. Christopher John Sortman DDS384 N 3rd Ave Fruitport MI 49415