Dr. Yvette C Sandoval M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology8650 Sudley Rd Suite 300 Manassas VA, 20110
Dr. Yvette Sandoval practices Neuropathology in Manassas, VA. Dr. Sandoval studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1989
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1989
North Bengal Medical College
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- North Shore Univ Hosp, Neurology; St Joseph Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System 1993
Dr. Yvette C Sandoval M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Yvette C Sandoval M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sandoval
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Why Alzheimer's Caregivers Are At Risk for Depression
It’s a very common story. Someone receives a diagnosis of a disease or disorder that will at some point require constant care, then a loved one, a parent, spouse, child or sibling, jumps into caregiver mode. Over time, as the needs of the patient grows, the pressure of being a caregiver is 24/7...
- Reasons Why Lobotomies are Not Scientifcally Reliable
A lobotomy was performed approximately 80 years ago. This procedure was performed to cut through the so-called fixed circuits, which constricted the brain and made a person to behave abnormally. It was a technique used to cure psychiatric illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, and compulsive...
- Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Therapy Receives Rare Pediatric Disease Designation
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is characterized by progressive muscle degeneration paired with weakness. This is caused by the lack of dystrophin. This protein is the key to muscles staying strong and uninjured. This disorder is typically found when a person is very young, as early as three years...
- Can Music Really Be A Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
Ally Craig's storyThe Avant-punk group Bug Prentice has a member of the band who is very unique. He is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter in Oxford, and he also has muscular dystrophy. He uses a wheelchair and still plays the guitar. Instead of standing with his guitar strapped to his waist, Ally...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Dr. Maher Loutfi M.D1958 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge Virginia 22191
- Dr. Shabih Hasan MD722 Grant Street Herndon Virginia 20170
- Dr. John Wesley Cochran M.D.1500 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311
- Dr. Eric Bruce Sklar M.D.1500 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22311
- Dr. Peter G Bernad M.D., M.P.H., FACP2296 Opitz Blvd Woodbridge VA 22191
- Dr. Jonathan Robert Amy MD8650 Sudley Rd Manassas VA 20110