Dr. Bryan Christopher Cloe DDS
Dentist | General Practice1216 American Way Suite 101 Libertyville IL, 60048
Dr. Bryan Cloe is a Dentist practicing in Libertyville, IL. Dr. Cloe specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Bryan Christopher Cloe DDS's Practice location
Libertyville, IL 60048Get Direction
Dr. Bryan Christopher Cloe DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cloe
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Dr. Howard I. Cooper D.D.S.5105 Washington St Gurnee Illinois 60031
- Dr. Antonia P. Koulis DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Liana Tremmel1332 West Northwest Hwy Palatine Illinois 60067
- Dr. Michael Irving Farr D.M.D.118 Barrington Commons Ct Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Sotiria Roukas DDS1637 Waukegan Rd Glenview IL 60025
- Dr. Linda M Sommercorn MS, DDS, RPH287 Peterson Rd Libertyville IL 60048