Dr. Clifford E Howell MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery608 Nw 9th St Suite 2000 Oklahoma City OK, 73102
Dr. Clifford Howell is a vascular surgeon practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Howell specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Howell diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, General Surgery
Dr. Clifford E Howell MD's Practice location
Dr. Clifford E Howell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Howell
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Dr. Goya V Raikar MD5701 Se 74th St Oklahoma City OK 73135
- Dr. Jim G Melton D.O.4050 W Memorial Rd Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. Philip A Floyd M.D.105 S Bryant Ave Edmond OK 73034
- Dr. Abbas Toughanipour M.D.238 N Midwest Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73110
- Dr. Donald P Spadone MD608 Nw 9th St Oklahoma City OK 73102
- Dr. Ronald Ray Magee M.D.951 Commerce Pkwy Lima OH 45804