Dr. Jason Campagna is an anesthesiologist practicing in Santa Barbara, CA. Dr. Campagna ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Campagna also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1998
- Clinical relevance of the Bezold-Jarisch reflex.
- The end of religious fatalism: Boston as the venue for the demonstration of ether for the intentional relief of pain.
- Mechanisms of general anesthesia: from molecules to mind.
- Development of the neuromuscular junction.
- Academic anesthesia and M.D.-Ph.D.s.
- Quality assessment by external bodies: intended and unintended impact on healthcare delivery.
- Clevidipine resistance in a patient taking aripiprazole and methylphenidate.
- High affinity complexes of pannexin channels and L-type calcium channel splice-variants in human lung: Possible role in clevidipine-induced dyspnea relief in acute heart failure.
- High Postoperative Blood Pressure After Cardiac Surgery Is Associated With Acute Kidney Injury and Death.
- A Phase 1, Single-center, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Healthy Subjects to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Clinical Effects, and Pharmacokinetics-Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous Cyclopropyl-methoxycarbonylmetomidate (ABP-700) after a Si
- Mass Gen Hosp, Anesthesiology; Mass Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jason A Campagna M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Barbara, CA 93105Get Direction
Dr. Jason A Campagna M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck Raises Awareness of Celiac Disease
For some, the first time they heard much about the term "Gluten-free" was from Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who was formerly on The View. She also was a hardcore player on the show Survivor, inspiring many across the nation. Some didn't understand what celiac disease really was when she spoke about it, but...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Esther O. Layton M.D.1501 Pasadena Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33707
- Dr. David C Pires D.O.8700 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Noah Stites-hallett MD513 Parnassus Ave Box 0427 San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Graham Reimer M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Brian Mack M.D.514 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105
- Dr. Kris Fallon Kline M.D.514 W Pueblo St Santa Barbara CA 93105