Dr. Gustavo Fadhel is a prosthodontist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. Fadhel specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Gustavo Fadhel D.M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00936Get Direction
Dr. Gustavo Fadhel D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Cryotherapy and Weight Loss
Cryotherapy is a technology that has been in use for decades, but its use for weight loss is just a happy accident. The idea was invented by Japan in 1978 to help reduce inflammation. This technology has become a commonplace in Europe and the US especially among athletes as it helps in the repair of...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- 5 Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers
OverviewStomach ulcers, also known as gastric ulcers, are sores within the stomach lining. An infection caused by a bacterium called Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is the most common cause of stomach ulcers. Another cause of stomach ulcers is the long-term use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory...
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- Can Dehydration Lead to Mood Swings?
Even mild dehydration was found to have a drastic effect on the moods and concentration of women, according to a new study conducted on 25 healthy women. The results, published in The Journal of Nutrition, shows that mild dehydration causes mood swings, increased fatigue, and headaches in women.In...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Omar R Cruz DMD1018 Ashford Ave San Juan PR 00907
- Dr. Norberto N Delgado DDS1230 CadÃz St San Juan PR 00920
- Dr. Johana Ortiz aponte DMDSuite 30 Altos La Plazoleta Carolina PR 00988
- Dr. Veronica Rivera D.M.D.URB. SANTA CRUZ B-9 BAYAMON PR 00961
- Dr. Modesto Garcia D.M.D.Calle 11 Bloque 33 No 4 Carolina PR 00985
- Dr. Jorge L Hernandez D.M.D667 CALLE LA PAZ SAN JUAN PR 00907