Dr. Nanette Stirpe is an optometrist practicing in Rocky Point, NY. Dr. Stirpe specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Stirpe performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Nanette Carol Stirpe OD's Practice location
Rocky Point, NY 11778Get Direction
Dr. Nanette Carol Stirpe OD's reviewsWrite Review
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- Dr. Daniel Farkas OD601 Suffolk Ave Brentwood NY 11717
- Mrs. Laura Ann Gillespie OD388 Hawkins Ave Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Dr. Suchi Matalia O.D.1336 Coates Ave Holbrook NY 11741
- Dr. Tami Dawn Lapp OD220 Madison Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Theresa Loscalzo Bacaris OD1360 Montauk Hwy Mastic NY 11950
- Dr. Albert A Marcantonio OD601 Suffolk Ave Brentwood NY 11717