Dr. Peter H Neumann MD
Family Practitioner401 N 17th St Suite 105 Allentown PA, 18104
Dr. Peter Neumann is a family practitioner practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Neumann specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Neumann possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- [So-called serous meningitis, a collective term for different diseases].
- Effect of patient motion on tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Evidence for regulation of endothelial plasminogen-activating system by polymorphonuclear leukocyte elastase.
- Polymorphonuclear leukocytes regulate the plasminogen-activating system of cultured endothelial cells.
- Effect of alveolar hypoxia on regional pulmonary perfusion.
- Effects of pulmonary edema on regional pulmonary perfusion in the intact dog lung.
- Effects of transient intracranial hypertension on lung fluid and protein exchange.
- Mediation of lung neutrophil uptake after endotoxin by CD18-integrin-dependent and -independent mechanisms.
- Detection of patient motion during tomographic myocardial perfusion imaging.
- Difference analysis of antifibrin images in the detection of deep venous thrombosis.
Dr. Peter H Neumann MD's Practice location
Allentown, PA 18104Get Direction
Dr. Peter H Neumann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neumann
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Dr. James Jaques DO2450 Butler St Easton PA 18042
- Dr. Victoria Rita Palmer D.O.1052 Milford Warren Glen Rd Bloomsbury NJ 08804
- Dr. Michael O'connor D.O.3760 Brookside Rd Macungie PA 18062
- Dr. Todd R Holbrook MD619 Dalton St Emmaus PA 18049
- Dr. Christine Potterjones MD2102 Emrick Blvd Bethlehem PA 18020
- Dr. Joseph E Cesanek MD41 Community Dr Easton PA 18045