Dr. Theodore Kuo-chun Yang MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology4000 Spencer Hwy Pasadena TX, 77504
Dr. Theodore Yang practices Radiation Oncology in Pasadena, TX. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Yang specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Radiation Oncology; Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Theodore Kuo-chun Yang MD's Practice location
Pasadena, TX 77504Get Direction
THE WOODLANDS, TX 77380Get Direction
Dr. Theodore Kuo-chun Yang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yang
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- What Medications Are Used for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer treatments can be administered to cure cancer or to manage or alleviate its symptoms. There are several ways of treating prostate cancer and the treatment options depend on various factors such as:...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Luis Delcós5238 Loch Lomond Dr Houston TX 77096
- Dr. Melenda D. Jeter M.D., MPH1515 Holcombe Boulevard Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Michelle Suzanne Ludwig M.D.17198 St Lukes Way Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Sanjay C Mehta MD9150 S. Main Houston TX 77025
- Dr. Albert Koong MD, PHD875 Blake Wilbur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Christopher H. Crane M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030