Dr. Morie Smith is an audiologist practicing in TEMPLE, TX. Dr. Smith evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Smith takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Morie Smith AUD's Practice location
TEMPLE, TX 76502Get Direction
Morie Smith AUD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Cryotherapy Chamber?
Cryotherapy uses the same principle as cold compressing with ice. When you have an injury, ice is wrapped in a towel and held against the injured area. As an improvement to this principle, cold baths can also be used. This involves the use of ice-cold water in a tub and the individual dipping...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Are there Risks to Ablations?
Catheter ablations are known to be a safe procedure with very little associated risks. Most cases end successfully, making it a lot safer to undergo the procedure than not undergoing it at all. In 2010, the chances of experiencing any complications during the procedure fell to as low as 2%. The...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Denice Preston Brown PHD, CCC-A1504 Taub Loop Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Kimberly Marie Jordan AU.D.1901 Veterans Memorial Dr Temple TX 76504
- Maria Downing Delk M.A.Olin E. Teague Veterans' Center Temple TX 76504
- Dr. Steven Timothy Steer AU. D.1101 W 3rd St Fordyce AR 71742
- Christy Huynh AUD800 W Central Texas Expy Harker Heights TX 76548
- John M. Balbo M.S.1717 Sw H K Dodgen Loop Temple TX 76502