Dr. Matthew Crosby is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Crosby specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Crosby tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Matthew Crosby D.O.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17109Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Crosby D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Know Your Risk for Bone Fractures
Have you ever received a bone density test? This test is crucial for women who are experiencing menopause, as it tests how thin and frail their bones are. One might be prescribed medications to help this condition.“Bone density tests are good indicators for the risks of fractures”, says...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery?
Spinal surgery usually requires that the surgeon makes a relatively huge incision on the patient’s back in order to have complete access to the spinal vertebrae. This is the usual procedure in dealing with defects of the spine, and it has been so because of the delicate nature of the...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Steven M. DeLuca D.O.3399 Trindle Road Camp Hill Pennsylvania 17011
- Dr. Tamara Kimberlee Pylawka M.D.927 West Broadway Street Quincy Illinois 62305
- Dr. Vagmin P. Vora M.D.30 Hope Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17033
- Dr. Henry Aidoo Boateng M.D.500 University Drive Hershey Pennsylvania 17078
- Dr. Raymond Edward Dahl D.O.3399 Trindle Road Camp Hill Pennsylvania 17011
- Dr. Amanda L. Walker M.D.260 INTERNATIONAL CIRCLE SAN JOSE CA 95119