Dr. Sandra Redden is a psychologist practicing in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Redden specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Redden evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Redden because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sandra C. Redden DR.'s Practice location
Birmingham, AL 35210Get Direction
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35223Get Direction
Dr. Sandra C. Redden DR.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Everything You Need To Know About Depression
What is Depression?Depression is a mental illness in which a person constantly feels sad, anxious, hopeless, angry, and worthless. Regardless of age, this mental instability can affect any person at any time.Types of DepressionPeople experience this mood disorder in different ways. On the basis of...
- The 8 Traits of a Sociopath
Have you ever known someone who tends to be jittery, gets easily agitated on the slightest matters, seems nervous with certain situations, or may have a violent response towards others in certain cases? You may find yourself concerned that this individual could pose a potential threat to the people...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Laura L. English3104 Blue Lake Drive Vestavia Hills Alabama 35243
- Dr. Diana Lynn Paulk PHD3499 Independence Drive Birmingham AL 35209
- Dr. Richard Edison Beth PH.D.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. Gordon J. Rankart PSY.D.4734 Sylvaner Ln Birmingham AL 35244
- Dr. Angela J Adams PHD2702 11th Ave N Birmingham AL 35234
- Dr. Barbara Nissenbaum PSY.D.2109 Darlington St Birmingham AL 35226