Dr. Clark S Jean MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV, 89128
Dr. Clark Jean is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Jean specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Cancer Care
- Geriatric Care
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- MemberClark County Medical Society
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Internal Medicine
Experience & Accolades
- Medical Oncologist2003Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
Dr. Clark S Jean MD's Practice location
Dr. Clark S Jean MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jean
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- What Specialists Treat Multiple Myeloma?
If you suffer from multiple myeloma, which a rare form of blood cancer, one of the most crucial decisions you will have to make is choosing a doctor who specializes in multiple myeloma. A hematologist-oncologist is the specialist you need who will manage your cancer throughout the cycle of...
- Facts About Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma is a certain form of cancer of the plasma cell, which is part of the immune system. It initiates in the bone marrow, where the blood cells are produced.The immune system is made of variety of cells that fight infections and keep the body healthy. What takes place in bone marrow...
- 7-year-old with Lymphoma Joins and Inspires Lacrosse Team
Sports have a way of bringing together families, strangers, and communities. All over the world people celebrate games and competitions and use them to lift people’s spirits and strengthen bonds. Sporting events are also frequently used to raise awareness about important causes, whether locally or...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Gilbert Mudiwa Nyamuswa M.D.58 N Pecos Rd Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Oscar B Goodman MD PHD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148