Dr. Dwight I Blair MD
Internist5301 Wrightsville Ave Cape Fear Memorial H Wilmington NC, 28403
Dr. Dwight Blair is an internist practicing in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Blair specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Blair provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- 2002
- MemberSociety of Hospital Medicine
- Medical University of South Carolina Affiliated Hospitals 2002
Dr. Dwight I Blair MD's Practice location
Wilmington, NC 28403Get Direction
WILMINGTON, NC 28401Get Direction
Dr. Dwight I Blair MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Blair
- Do Raspberry Ketones Promote Weight Loss?
What is Raspberry ketones?Raspberry ketones are compounds that create the unique aroma raspberries project. These ketones are used in foods and cosmetics for enhancing flavor and aroma in the product. The extracted ketones from the berries contain a large amount of phenolic compounds that help to...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Multitasking Can Help Meet Emotional Needs
Most of us do multitasking on a daily basis just out of habit and also because it makes us feel good, say results from a study. It is a well known fact that multitasking is less productive and affects the performance of a person. The feel-good factor of the multitasking may be the reason why we tend...
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Dr. Dean H. Karras MD5145 S College Rd Wilmington NC 28412
- Dr. Michael Jay Mcwilliams MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Christopher C Cosgrove MD4114 Shipyard Blvd Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Raja G Bhat M.D.5106 Wrightsville Ave Wilmington NC 28403
- Dr. Paula Babiss MD1202 Medical Center Dr Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Nicole Renee Charkoudian MD3400 Spruce St Philadelphia PA 19104