Dr. Christopher Thomas Patricoski M.D.
Family Practitioner12350 Industry Way Anchorage AK, 99515
Dr. Christopher Patricoski is a family practitioner practicing in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Patricoski specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Patricoski possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wv Univ Sch of Med, Morgantown Wv 1990
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, Family Medicine
- W Va University School Med
Dr. Christopher Thomas Patricoski M.D.'s Practice location
Anchorage, AK 99515Get Direction
Anchorage, AK 99508Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Thomas Patricoski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patricoski
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What's a Micropenis?
A micropenis is a penis that is smaller than an average human penis size. It is smaller than 7 cm or 2.7 inches when erected or smaller than 4 cm or 1.5 inches when flaccid, which is actually two and a half times smaller than the average penis.It affects about 0.6 percent of men, so it is a very...
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Dr. Philip Alan Hess MD1217 E 10th Ave Anchorage AK 99501
- Dr. Steven John Vilter M.D.3200 Providence Dr Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Allene Marie littell Whitney MD101 E 26th St Tacoma WA 98421
- Dr. Elizabeth A Roberts MD1201 W 36th Ave Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Julia Havlovic MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Bret Robert Benally thompson M.D.1201 E 36th Ave Anchorage AK 99508