Dr. Charles Thomas Grad MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology201 Smallacombe Dr Scranton PA, 18508
Dr. Charles Grad is a gastroenterologist practicing in Scranton, PA. Dr. Grad specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Grad performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1972
Temple University School of Medicine 1972
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Acid Reflux
- Hepatitis C
- Geisinger Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Geisinger Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Geisinger Med Center
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Charles Thomas Grad MD's Practice location
Dr. Charles Thomas Grad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grad
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- Is Gluten Sensitivity for Life?
Gluten sensitivity on any level can usher in a slew of problems for many individuals. Viewed as a rising problem in the world today, more research and options are readily available on this topic. There can be conflicting research out there, as the topic is still being studied more predominantly than...
- New At-Home Test Can Detect Even the Smallest Quantities of Gluten
Being gluten-free is the only way to healthy living with celiac disease or gluten intolerance. Nowadays, more people are going gluten-free as they become aware of the condition, and there have been better diagnostic tools to help pinpoint the problem.Being gluten-free is challenging. Excluding...
- Restaurants Mislabel Products as Gluten-Free
Do restaurants falsely advertise “gluten-free” products on their menus? This study in Australia says that they do. Maybe not intentionally, but there are many products on menus that claim they are gluten-free, when they are really unsafe for those who have celiac disease. ...
- Is There Really a Bathroom Request Card for People with IBD?
Rumors have been going around about a "bathroom card" for people with Crohn's and colitis that acts as an all-access bathroom pass, leading many to wonder if it really exists and, if so, how it works, and how to get their hands on one.Is it for real?For those with Crohn's and colitis, targeted ads...
- Home Remedies to Treat Jaundice
Jaundice refers to a yellowish discoloration that affects the skin and the white parts of the eyes. This occurs when bilirubin levels rise in the patient’s bloodstream. A slight elevation in the levels of bilirubin makes the skin turn yellow. Jaundice can be classified as obstructive,...
- Dr. Aman Ali MD751 N Rutledge St Springfield IL 62702
- Dr. Masoud Firouzi M.D.1111 E End Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Dr. Pardeep Bansal MD746 Jefferson Ave Scranton PA 18510
- Dr. Athar Altaf MD1101 Veterans Dr Lexington KY 40502
- Dr. John Anthony Boger M.D.9300 Dewitt Loop Fort Belvoir VA 22060
- Dr. Mohammed Rayhan Chowdhury M.D.681 Scranton Carbondale Hwy Archbald PA 18403