Dr. Miles Hervey Sharpe M.D.
Family Practitioner1730 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Lawrenceville GA, 30043
Dr. Miles Sharpe is a family practitioner practicing in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Sharpe specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sharpe possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Bilateral femoral rotations measured during walking: a new parameter to summarize and describe individual gait.
- The reliability of postural sway measures using the 3SPACE Tracker.
- Auditory attention in early Parkinson's disease: an impairment in focused attention.
- Patients with early Parkinson's disease are not impaired on spatial orientating of attention.
- Distractibility in early Parkinson's disease.
- Is there a divided attention deficit in patients with early Parkinson's disease?
- Outcomes 5 years post-traumatic brain injury (with further reference to neurophysical impairment and disability).
- Trunk muscle performance in early Parkinson's disease.
Dr. Miles Hervey Sharpe M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrenceville, GA 30043Get Direction
SNELLVILLE, GA 30078Get Direction
Dr. Miles Hervey Sharpe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sharpe
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Mrs. Joan Andrea Harden M.D.Boll Mall Parkway Lithonia GA 30038
- Dr. Belete Tiruneh Feleke M.D.7741 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30350
- Dr. Ralph D Peeler MD3652 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30341
- Dr. Rebecca J. Loomis M.D.5875 Thompson Mill Road Hoschton GA 30548
- Madeleine Fortin Other20 Glenlake Pkwy Ne Atlanta GA 30328
- Dr. Bradford M Gould M.D.1730 Lawrenceville Suwanee Rd Lawrenceville GA 30043