Mr. Sreenivasa S Moorthy M.D
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine9752 Colonial Drive Carmel IN, 46032
Dr. Sreenivasa Moorthy is an anesthesiologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Moorthy ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Moorthy also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Andhra Medical College 1957
- Management of anesthesia in geriatric patients undergoing head and neck surgery.
- Fluoroscopic imaging during supraclavicular lateral paravascular brachial plexus block.
- Electroencephalographic and clinical correlation of hyponatremia induced during transurethral resection of the prostate.
- Anaphylactoid reaction to etomidate: report of a case.
- Retrobulbar anesthesia.
- Tracheal stomal recurrence of tonsillar cancer.
- Noncardiac surgery in the patient with congenital heart disease.
- Tremor of the forearm during performance of axillary brachial plexus block.
- Anesthetic implications of Reinke's edema of vocal cords.
- Pentothal Ready-to-Mix Syringe--a hazard for the anesthesiologist.
- Chest radiograph changes after cardiopulmonary bypass in children.
- PEEP valve barotrauma.
- Was there a retained spinal catheter?
- Prolonged vecuronium-induced neuromuscular blockade in children.
- Body temperature during cardiopulmonary bypass.
Mr. Sreenivasa S Moorthy M.D's Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
Mr. Sreenivasa S Moorthy M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Moorthy
- Early Stages of Lyme Disease
Lyme’s disease is acquired from the deer ticks which act as its host. The main cause, though, is a bacteria of the Borrelia type that is found in the tick saliva, and then transferred to humans whenever the tick bites.How do you contract Lyme disease?Deer ticks come in contact with humans in the...
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Michael A. Kellams DO2001 W 86th St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Jocelyn L. Bush M.D.8805 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Ahmed I Elsahy MD.5769 Marsh Glen CT Carmel Indiana 46033
- Dr. James P Treadway MD8450 Northwest Blvd Indianapolis IN 46278
- Dr. Adam John Lemmon M.D.1120 South Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. David E Pennington MD8450 Northwest Blvd. Indianapolis IN 46278