Magdalena Karasewicz is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Newark, NJ. Magdalena is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Karasewicz can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Karasewicz will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Magdalena Karasewicz DPT's Practice location
Newark, NJ 07107Get Direction
Dr. Magdalena Karasewicz DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- 9 Health Benefits of Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower plant is a tall herbaceous plant from the family of “Asteraceae”. Sunflower’s botanical name is “Helianthus Annuus”. Sunflower seeds roughly measure about 6 mm to 10 mm in length. The outer surface is black and contains an edible kernel inside. Sunflower seeds are delicious,...
- Saw Palmetto Health Benefits: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is saw palmetto?Saw palmetto is a type of palm tree mostly found in Florida and other Southeastern states. Florida's Seminole tribe used to eat the saw palmetto fruit as part of their diet and treated various medical conditions including reproductive and urinary problems, which are associated...
- Daily Tips to Help Manage Your Fibromyalgia
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Constipation Hacks: How to Get Rid of Constipation ASAP
Our digestive system is responsible for breaking down the food we eat. This way, the body is able to absorb all nutrients from food, including water. However, not everything is able to be absorbed or broken down by the digestive system. As a result, these leftovers are excreted as solid waste...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving, According to New Research
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Jennifer Lynne Sternecker PT, DPT675 3rd Ave New York NY 10017
- Mrs. Jodi Jacene Weitner D.P.T.309 Black Oak Ridge Rd Wayne NJ 07470
- Alice-lynn Newman PT17 Rice Ave Staten Island NY 10314
- Dr. Catharine Cole Rykowski PT, DPT2411 Arlington Blvd Arlington VA 22201
- Neha Dinesh Chauhan PURSUING MHS300 SOMERSET ST HARRISON NJ 07029
- Liezl grace A Lonzame2714 Harding Ave Bronx NY 10465