Mr. Peter Lawrence Weingarten MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1411 S Potomac St Suite 400 Aurora CO, 80012
Dr. Peter Weingarten is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Weingarten specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Weingarten tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 1965
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1965
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Broken Ankle
- Children'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, General Surgery
- Children's Hospital Program
Mr. Peter Lawrence Weingarten MD's Practice location
Mr. Peter Lawrence Weingarten MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weingarten
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Hip Pain: Causes and Treatment
Any pain that is felt around the hip joint is usually referred to as hip pain. This is a very common condition and often confusing, as there are several reasons for the pain in the hip region. Hip pain can make everyday activities more difficult. Many people feel a snapping sound in the hip joint....
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Craig Loucks9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. John R. Barker M.D.10103 RidgeGate Parkway Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. In Sok Yi MD9777 South Yosemite Street Lone Tree Colorado 80124
- Dr. Matthew A. Hopson D.P.M.5424 Discovery Park Blvd. Williamsburg Virginia 23188
- Dr. Bennie Gerhard Lindeque MD12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora Colorado 80045
- Dr. Robert Shay Bess MD1721 E 19th Ave Denver CO 80218