Dr. Leyla El-choufi M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism820 Saint Sebastian Way Suite 7a Augusta GA, 30901
Dr. Leyla El-choufi practices Endocrinology in Augusta, GA. Dr. El-choufi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. El-choufi examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Leyla El-choufi M.D.'s Practice location
Augusta, GA 30901Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30901Get Direction
Dr. Leyla El-choufi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. El-choufi
- Weight Loss Is Key To Reversing Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is characterized by the pancreas not making enough insulin to regulate blood sugar levels. Previously, the medical community and patients believed that a pancreas that did not work properly lasted for life, but this is not the case. New studies have found that weight loss can treat...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Managing Diabetes with Continuous Glucose Monitoring
Type 2 diabetes mellitus, also known as adult-onset diabetes, is a chronic condition characterized by the body’s impaired metabolic response to glucose. Normally, the body produces a hormone called insulin, which regulates the absorption of glucose into the cells. In type 2 diabetes, it is either...
- What are the Symptoms of Huntington's Disease?
Huntington’s disease, earlier known as Huntington’s chorea, is a genetic disorder characterized by the degeneration of neurons in brain. This inherited disorder may affect a person's movement, thinking, and behavior. This disease affects about 15,000 people in the country, and about the same...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Dr. Barry Z Izenstein M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Ms. Bridget Sinnott MD2525 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60616
- Dr. Marc Vanderleeden M.D.2 Medical Center Dr Springfield MA 01107
- Dr. Martin Mahendra Sarkar D.O.300 W Hospital Rd Augusta GA 30905
- Dr. Andrew Sanders M.D.820 St. Sebastian Way Augusta GA 30901
- Dr. Edward Chin MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912