Dr. Vespasiano earned his medical degree at the S.U.N.Y. Upstate Medical University at Syracuse. Dr. Vespasiano completed his residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medici ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1985
University at Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- University of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals 1988
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics 1986
- University of Wisconsin Program
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine: University of Wisconsin Children's Hospital 1991
- Critical Care, Pediatric - University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison 1991
- University of Wisconsin Children's Hospital - Madison, Pediatric Critical Care Fellowship 1988
Dr. Michael Vespasiano M.D.'s Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Michael Vespasiano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Ernest Swihart15729 Woodgate Road South Minnetonka Minnesota 55345
- Dr. Vicki M. Oster MD18315 Cascade Drive Eden Prairie Minnesota 55347
- Dr. Christy S Sanford MD3024 Snelling Ave Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Jennifer L Lessin M.D.8455 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie MN 55344
- Dr. Julie A Saxton MD233 Grand Ave Saint Paul MN 55102
- Dr. Emillie Dedon Kirven M.D.4705 31st Ave S Minneapolis MN 55406