Dr. Julie Meyers is a Chiropractor practicing in Bettendorf, IA. Dr. Meyers specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Meyers seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Julie A Meyers DC's Practice location
Dr. Julie A Meyers DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C.2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC3430 Towne Pointe Drive Bettendorf Iowa 52722
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C.813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C.3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Melissa Kae Birdsell D.C.1201 5th Ave Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C.5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806