Mr. Neal A Fischbach MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology15 Corporate Dr Trumbull CT, 06611
Dr. Neal Fischbach is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Trumbull, CT. Dr. Fischbach specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Bloodless Medicine/transfusion-free Surgery
- MemberYale Medical Group (YMG)
- University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Affiliated Hospitals
Mr. Neal A Fischbach MD's Practice location
Trumbull, CT 06611Get Direction
Mr. Neal A Fischbach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fischbach
- What are the Stages of Multiple Myeloma?
This is the uncommon type of cancer that forms in plasma cells. A type of white blood cells found in the body, plasma cells, identify and battle germs and infections that attack the body.In multiple myeloma patients, the healthy plasma cells are overtaken by cancer cells. This reduces the number of...
- A Triathlon for Bloodwise
Where would anyone be without friends? There have been many experiences where friends have been a bit of light in the dark. When 30-year-old Alexandra “Pixie” Flather from a town near Aylsham, England found out that her best friend was diagnosed with Leukemia, she decided to take action. At the...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Dr. Evan Vosburgh MD800 Howard Ave New Haven CT 06519
- Dr. Andrea T. Ruskin M.D.40 Cross St Norwalk CT 06851
- Dr. Joseph J Bowen MD1075 Chase Pkwy Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Joseph G Sinning MD1075 Chase Parkway Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Michael Cohenuram M.D.24 Hospital Ave Danbury CT 06810
- Dr. Johanna Lasala MD2080 Whitney Ave Hamden CT 06518