Jennifer Dube is a physical therapist practicing in Stafford, TX. Jennifer Dube specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jennifer Dube can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jennifer Dube will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Synergistic roles of bone morphogenetic protein 15 and growth differentiation factor 9 in ovarian function.
- Reference values for the oral glucose tolerance test at each trimester of pregnancy.
- Treatment of Hemophilus vaginalis vaginitis.
- Ectopic induction of tendon and ligament in rats by growth and differentiation factors 5, 6, and 7, members of the TGF-beta gene family.
- The bone morphogenetic protein 15 gene is X-linked and expressed in oocytes.
Jennifer Lynn Dube's Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Jennifer Lynn Dube's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Ms. Mary Beth Pace MSPT DC6731 Stella Link Rd Houston TX 77005
- Cynthia Card PT, MOMT, OCS3000 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77098
- Mr. Brian Randall Duncan P.T.3601 N Macgregor Way Houston TX 77004
- Russ Paine PT2200 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77098
- Dr. Sarvang Dalal PT, DPT1140 Business Center Dr Houston TX 77043
- Erich Hunter Gaulke PT4945 Sweetwater Blvd Sugar Land TX 77479