Dr. Courtney Russo is an audiologist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Russo evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Russo takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Courtney Adel Russo AU.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Adel Russo AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Gluten-Free Cooking Ideas
Celiac disease patients or those living a gluten-free lifestyle might find cooking at home to be overwhelming. What are safe and unsafe ingredients? How can someone make a delicious meal without sacrificing flavor or exceeding the weekly budget?Many people ask these questions. There are many...
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- 5 Tips On Living With Ingrown Hairs
Ingrown hairs are a problem worsened by improper shaving techniques, excessive dehydration of the skin because of lowered fluid intake, and the habit of wearing close-fitting clothes. When hair removal becomes the primary trigger for this condition, it pays to regulate one’s habits to avoid...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jacquelyn C. Jackson AU.D.1690 Powder Springs Rd Sw Marietta GA 30064
- Dr. Debra Burnett Brewer AUD1365 Clifton Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30322
- Jennifer Lynn Scheytt Other21518 Harper Ave Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
- Radora J Dinnan M.S., CCC-A5455 Meridian Marks Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Mrs. Sheila Dawn Pack AU.D.2603 Osborne St Bristol VA 24201
- David Robert Braatz M.S.3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Duluth GA 30096