Dr. Richard Golinko, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in cardiovascular disease, pediatric cardiology, and pediatrics and currently practices medicine at New york, ...
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1956
New York Medical College 1956
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Heart Disease
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Children'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Children'S Hosp-Philadelphia, Pediatrics; Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Program
- Children's Hospital Boston, Boston
- Harvard Medical School
Dr. Richard Golinko M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Richard Golinko M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Donald Putman M.D.349 East Northfield Road Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Joel Harnick M.D.655 Deer Park Ave Babylon NY 11702
- Dr. Harry S. Kaplovitz MD4802 Tenth Avenue Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Michael Lacorte MD300 Community Drive Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Amyn K. Jiwani M.D.301 University Blvd Galveston TX 77555
- Dr. Rajiv Verma M.D.201 Lyons Ave Newark NJ 07112